Thursday, April 15, 2010

Huge FarmVille Feed Puppy Glitch

Feed Your Puppy or Your Neighbors May Redecorate Your Farm


A recent glitch has been occurring to FarmVille players fertilizing neighbors' farms. If a message pops up to feed your friend's puppy, you can suddenly become owner of that farm! A visit to the Official FarmVille Forums let me know this wasn't an isolated glitch.

Here's what happened to me:

I visited my FV friend's farm and a message popped up to "Feed Bony" (her dog). I went over to the dog and was able to tickle, etc. I couldn't find an option to feed, just ask for food. I went to take a pic, cause I thought this was a cool new interactive FarmVille feature. The photo app got everything kinda stuck. Moving my mouse around, I was given the pop up on her decorations that would let me move them. I clicked it and was able to move one of her ponds!

Then my game went out of sync. Going back to her farm, I wasn't able to do this again, although the "Feed Bony" message came back up.

Have any of you had similar experiences?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, almost the same thing happened to me with a friend's dog, I got the option to feed it and was then able to plant a crop on 3 of her plots (instead of fertilizing). Major glitch that day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...